Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are forecast for rain and high winds from today through the weekend. It started raining yesterday and the wind has really been blowing today. Although our electricity lines are underground in the development, the feeders are on poles. Lots of trees along where they run and with wet streets, possible flooded streets, accidents are a definite possibility.

This morning I covered part of the patio along the side of the house and put out the 7.5kw generator. Put the 4.2kw generator next to the family room outside on the back patio. Filled both with gas, filled all my spare tanks (total 20 gal) and have the extension cords/power strips ready. We have already had a few "blips" in power, just enough to have to restart the computer and reset the clocks and appliances.

With the long hot summer we just got over, I figure this fall/winter is going to be strange too. Snow in Seattle? Who knows.

Hope everyone has a safe rest of the week and weekend.

Greg

·
Registered
336 Posts
Greetings from the Northwoods.....

Good Luck Greg.... Seattle is a pretty nice area. My wife has a brother at Ft Lewis, and we were out there about a year ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts