Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
:ditto: , guys. He was not only a great singer, but a superb keyboardist and arranger who's music had a little something for everyone.

Another icon has passed.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I respected Ray Charles alot for his musical views. He was not afraid to criticize rap music and all of its different forms. He was truly a musical talent, and will be missed.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I guess he was one ole horney goat too. Remember the commercial of him with those black babes "The Raylettes" I saw or read an interview with one of them and she said to become a Raylette, that you had to let Ray. Man, did i love his music. Do the messin' round. And could he sing America! His version brought tears to my eyes. I'll have to pull out the CD and listen to it all weekend. Goodbye Ray...you were one of a kind that'll never be duplicated.

·
Registered
518 Posts
God bless Ray cCharles an may his soul rest in peace he was a great singer an very good person an showed that you can over come yer disabilities he was another great american something he passes after Reagan an he sang for him when he was president God Bless them both
:bigusa: :bigusa: :bigusa: :bigusa:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts