Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I work nights I can't listen to my favorite radio show, Bob and Tom, when it runs in the mornings. Bob and Tom have a VIP service, of which I am a member, which lets me down load each show in MP3 format in four chunks of approx. 14 - 16 mb each. At present, the only way I can figure to download these is one at a time. If I click on a second file it tries to download them both at once and the download slows dramatically. So I have to sit and click on each file individually, 20 for a weeks worth of shows, and wait for it to download before I can go onto the next one. What I would like to do is be able to queue up all 20 files somehow so they will download in order and I can walk away and let the 'puter download all 20. I am using a cable internet connection and Windows XP. If this question makes any sense can anyone help me? Thanks, Hutch

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tom, I'll go look at Star Downloader. Yes, when I click on the second file to download it it does slow down more than halfway. Also, when I click on the third file it won't do anything so 2 is the limit the way it's set up now. Hutch

1 - 2 of 2 Posts