Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who makes Weedeater? I have a weedeater rider with a 12.5 hp Kohler engine that I got with the one farm. It mows nice,but is nothing special.The tnent I have in the house doeas all the lawn mowing with it for 2 years now trouble free.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Argee

I thought the same thing.It really is a good machine ,I have never given it much thought,maybe because the machine does the job it is there for.It has not taken any of my time with repairs.

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Re: Argee

Originally posted by slipshod
I thought the same thing.It really is a good machine ,I have never given it much thought,maybe because the machine does the job it is there for.It has not taken any of my time with repairs.
That makes it a candidate for "the best darn machine" award. You can't complain if it ain't costin' you money.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
The Electrolux Group, AYP. Same people who make poulan, Poulan Pro, Weed eater, Craftsman, Husqvarna.

Here is a link to there web info you can maneuver around from there.

Weed Eater

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
MGM where you been

glad to see you back on hope you had a good Christmas and New Year. Don't be a stranger:cheers:
Jody

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Hey Jody

I have been around, just have not had anything to add to the informative content of the forum so I mostly lurk in the shadows.

Man we had a great Christmas and New Years, wife took 2 weeks off, daughter had the holidays off from school, my son took a week off work, I'm retired so I'm always off (in more ways than one according to the better half LOL). And to top it all off, I got to see my dad. Life is good.

Hope you and yours had a great Christmas and New Years.

:friends:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Yea Bob had a great holiday i was off for two week also i hadn't had that many days off for Christmas since i was in school. It was nice to spend sometime with the wife.
Jody

1 - 8 of 8 Posts