Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mow , on a previous post that u did , You provided a site by clicking on the word ( here ) , How can I do that ?
Thanks !!!???

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Jody ,, Its easy , Right ?
Just never seen how or have I tryed it . Y`all showed me how to post pics , thought you could do this also.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Go to the site you want to be posted in the message. Click on the address in the browser address box then right click and select copy. Then make a reply at this site. When you want to put in the name or word referrring to your site, select the http:// button. It will bring up a box. Type in whatever you want to name the site and hit OK. A 2nd box will pop up. In that box right click and select Paste and it should put the address of the site you want linked. Or you can type in the site manually, but it is easier to copy and paste, IMO.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Just had to make sure thats what you was talking about. Just like Mow said the first box put what ever word you want to use and the second box put the address.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
track champion 2004
This is a test , a site from the internet, made mention of my son, Lonnie Bailey , track champion 2004 at two race tracks , second in two race series, first , ill.IMCA champion.
lets try this .

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wanted the ( track champion 2004 ) in the message to take you to the site. Im closer , but no cigar

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Jody and Mow ,
it`s the easy things that stump me , I`ll try again tomorrow .
I do appriciate your help ..

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is a site ofhttp://www.rustywheels.com/ , I`m a member, have been for 12 years. still testing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts