Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it when people set up their profile some do not put anything down? Are they afraid someone might figure out who and where they are? From what I have seen here and at other sites, the people that put some personal information on their profile are pretty even tempered and seem to have decent manners about posting. The ones that don't have any information seem to be the most opinionated and are almost rude. Just an observation, and my two cents.:cool:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hiding personal data

My account is full of meaningless fluff, and right now I'm sorry I gave out so much privileged information.

There's someone at the door, and it might be Spikes goons, hoping to break my fingers.......

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Hope not

you just started posting again.:lmao: :winky:
Jody:usa:

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Well I know when I first sign up for a group, I keep the info to a min. You just don't know the "mood" of the group and you may not be there long. So I have some, but not much in my profile. I have slowey updated it when I have time, but mostly start out with nothing.

Oh and as far a rude, and opinionated.....

You guys would have to be the judge of that. I am not the best wrighter out there, and sometimes I will reread a post I wrote, and just get rid of it. Sometimes it just comes out wrong. But I think we all have been there. Thats whay the little :) :( :rolleyes: :furious: :halo: :smiles: :pig: :alien2: 's are good, kinda tells people what you are realy feeling.

·
Registered
336 Posts
How are you feeling today, buddy???

P.S. Don't worry about the "wrighting".... I have some ideas for Andy about a WORKING spekchekur.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by Tractorguy
How are you feeling today, buddy???

P.S. Don't worry about the "wrighting".... I have some ideas for Andy about a WORKING spekchekur.

see told you :eek: :eek: :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts