Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a good size/price back blade for my 8N tractor? I was thinking about getting a 6' back blade --- have known some to get 5,6 or 7' foot but I think 6' would work fine. What is a decent price for a new blade? $250-300? Was going to use it to move fallen debris (logs, branch piles etc) and help clear some areas of the property that the bushhog is not practical/safe enough for.

Does this use sound reasonable? Any suggestions are welcomed!
Andy
:alien:

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So if I am not going to be doing a lot of grading, driveway maintenance and/or plowing -- then just using a landscape rake would be enough? I think I get em both - box scraper and york rake! :D

Andy

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nothing yet!!! I felt guilty with holidays here and all of my expenses about to go through the roof to spend $ on my tractor.
I am going to attend a few auctions with my neighbor (same one with the Ford 6600 restoration) and try to locate some. He got a bunch of great implements for like $40-75 each --- Amazing!

Andy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.