Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
president ronald reagan passed in california this afternoon at 93 years old hes now in better place alzheimers is horrible disease for those afflicted by it and there loved ones .... he was good president an a great american may he now rest in peace and god be with nancy an his family
:bigusa: :bigusa: :bigusa:

·
Registered
664 Posts
I mourn the loss of this truly great American.

Please keep his family in your prayers in their time of grief.

Horribly saddened,
Angel

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
We had our differences of opinion from time to time but as great men go, he was truly "The Great Communicator". He will stand tall among the great leaders of history. I will miss him but his struggle and pain are at an end and I am sure Nancy has a sense of relief to see his struggle over. God bless his soul, his family, these great United States. As is custom with the Scots and Irishmen.................May his soul be in heaven 2 hours before the devil knows he is dead! :bigusa:

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
sad news.. but its got to be sort of a relief to nancy...
And his nurse, I think he had one nurse thats faithfully cared for him for years...

Nice man, great president, excellent orator

big loss...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Great American

I cannot add anything to the comments already made. Reagan was a great man a president. I think history will mark him as one of the greatest presidents in this century.

My prayers go out for him, Nancy, and his family

1 - 8 of 8 Posts