Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why a Prayer Chapel Forum?

Well, I am no bible-beating lunatic, but I do believe in God and I do practice my faith. I feel that instead of trying to convert people to one type of religion or another we could simply post notices about "Prayer Requests" and "Blessings" --- and some corresponding stories if applicable.

I practice my faith through my church and my family & by volunteering two weekends a month for volunteer work --- such as Habitat for Humanity and my United Methodist Men's Group. (building, fixing local homes/churches/mission trips etc)

I am thankful for all of my blessings, and for my family. I am truly blessed and I am so appreciative for my life. I just try to give such a small part back to others and in so doing perhaps God will be glorified through my work.

I thank you all for being here.
Regards,
Andy

·
Registered
112 Posts
I admit that I don't practice my faith very much in the church setting, but my wife and I believe in God and prayers and try to live the best we can by His word. I feel that He has answered our prayers and feel blessed each day by His presence. I think a prayer forum is a very good idea.

·
Registered
2 Posts
prayer forum

Amen to that,Merlin pretty much summed up my beliefs and ideals to a tee. Ken

·
Registered
207 Posts
I don't know what took me so long to post here but I do believe as Merlin. I know I need to ask for forgiveness everyday because I still live in a world that's full of sin and I make mistakes daily. Sometimes just not being as nice as I should be,sometimes just letting this world get to me. God's Word is the only way to keep sane. Thanks Andy for this place to let us aknowledge a higher power.:D

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Sometimes we all need to step back and take a little time to reflect and give thanks. The world is not a nice place sometimes and we all need to recharge and move on. We are blessed daily and need to give thanks. Eph 3 20 kind of sums it all up for me. God can do anything!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts