Originally posted by Tractorguy
plus all the ones Andy deletes.....

I've had 14 so far.....

Let see.....

My email to Tom earlier today:

To: Thomas J Sanford <>
Date: 04 Nov 2003, 10:09:24 AM
Subject: Welcome Back!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom,
Really good to see you back and posting on the site. Hope you like some of the new changes etc and glad you are back in the fold, TG. Welcome back and let get rolling and give Jodyand a posting challenge! I think he is getting to used to an easy race! :-D See ya on the site, Tom!
Andy

HIS RESPONSE:

this post about "how I delete everything"

Strange...... does he really want to be back?
Andy

·
Registered
336 Posts
Censorship is alive.......

I have had 14 of my posts deleted by Andy, including two in a row that were posted about 10 days ago.

NONE of them had anything to do with my ongoing difficulties with Andy. They were answers to you (tisenberg), Jody, Simple_John, and Argee, and were not in any way controvertial or inflamatory.

THAT is why I've been so silent since Andy reinstated my posting priveledges (for the 3rd time) If I'm just typing something he'll delete, why bother?

Spike didn't censor me that much.... (and sometimes I probably deserved it....)

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*** puts feet on desk and presses refresh every other second waiting for a reply ***

·
Registered
336 Posts
Skeptic..........

I haven't received Andy's "Welcome" letter yet. I'm at the College, and can't pick up my home E-Mail here, due to a mean firewall !!!

If he really welcomes me, that's terrific, but he's said it before, and the next day, I was locked out again.

I'll wait and see.................

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know that I don't have all the information, but could some of the "lock outs" have been related to technical challenges? I'm not saying that you are technically challenged, but could it have been to corrupted cache on your system, messed up routes on the internet, flaw in the security login process of the web server, solar flares?

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
All,
I am simply tired of the on-going issues and problems associated with TG. I have apologized both publically and privately and even emailed him today and welcomed him back. All I receive in return is slanderous comments, abusive accusations and rude comments. TG simply CANNOT move on and is simply one of those people who NEED to have conflict. I am personally tired of it and therefore he is not welcome here anymore. He can continue to view the site, (no Disney visits) but he is not going to litter our forum site with more of his negative commentary. This is my final decision. One day he will realize that you cannot keep attacking people and carrying on unsanctioned personal vendettas with no sense of consequence.

Sincerely,
Andy

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I was going to stay out of this:smiles: But i cant TG the only post that i know of that was deleted was the ones from the last time you could not post. And Andy was trying to find out why and you were blasting him and he was blasting you. Andy said he was sorry TG you never did you just poke him again:duel: So Andy said he was sorry to everyone and that he was deleteing the thread. Now if that what you are talking about yes some of you post got deleted if not then which ones. And if you go to the bottom of the thread you will see last 30days in a window your post only stay on here for 30 days if you want to find them open the window and pick 60 days and you will find them.:tellyou: This is all i have to say on this.
Jody

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You got to do what you got to do. I was a little surprised at the side-swipe by TG after all that has happened. I guess I figured he would wipe the slate clean regardless of who was at fault and move on... guess not.

Speaking of moving on...

This is now post # 5,034, that is a heck of a lot of content. The interesting thing to note is that the number will GROW. The other place had a virtual place where messages fell off the end of the earth. So anytime someone posting something of any meaning, eventually, it was lost into never, never land. On here, you can do a search and find anything that was talked about.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
wow this is like a soap opera... I thought we would all get along... too bad.... not your fault Andy, i also am surprised TG's 1st posts are complaints about you censoring...

That could not be further from the truth... we can blab on about anything here.... (and we do) you and clint have been accomodating in all the added forums per member requests...

its not really fair to accuse you of censoring stuff out...

Too bad..

TG i see you have poked in here from time to time... lets forget about the petty stuff and move on.. we do/did enjoy your constructive posts...

sj

PS. Tisenberg; you rotten bastard!!!! i was filling posts with junk just to get to 5000, i was at 4996 and got a support call.. next thing i know you posted the 5K...

Ill get you at 6000

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I must have missed something

Wow I didn't see that coming. I thought Andy was joking, I must have missed the bad Karma with TG. I like it here a lot more that anywhere else I have found. GW bashed a lot and still does. I like the good information. Thanks!
:smiles:

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Yep, let's move forward and watch it GROW, Tisenberg. ----
Jodyand, I never wanted it to come to this but there is simply only so much that I can take as an administrator of this site.
I can put up with different opinions, attitudes, beliefs, ideologies and cultures, but it is really hard for me to tolerate personal and vehement attacks especially after my repeated public and private apologies and even my warm and welcoming email to TG today --- and now this already! ....So let's move onward and see what happens!

Smiles,
Andy

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Wow!!! For a minute there I thought I had been transported back to GardenWeb with all the bashing going on. At the rate were going, we may hit 5,500 by midnight!

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Uhhhhhhh, Hi Everyone!

Is it safe to come in? Or do I need to throw my hat in first? Golly gee willikers, I went to work all day and was looking forward to my adopted forum when I got home and I see this....Come on TG put the past in the past. I lost some post count too when Andy deleted that post, B F D I'm moving on.
:peace:

So what else happened today. I see SJ and tis were competing for that elusive 5,000th post. With all the FP'ing going on, it would have been great to see Jodyand sneak in a get it.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What else, oh yeah, they're transferring me to the Garden dept. at work. Dam, now I have to be around those tractors and plants all day. Hope I can get through the day...All you John Deere guys, I need to bone up on the G & L series...give me your likes and dislikes on these units. That's all I got for the next few minutes.....
:smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts