• Canada

Votes: 5 11.1%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Poll: What region do you live in?

I seems that most of the posters here list where they are from, but it's kind of hard to tell where if one region is more prevalent than another. Just curious. :nerd:

I've never posted a poll before, so I hope it works. If you're not sure (I've never heard of "Lower Midwest" BTW, maybe "South Central"?) just pick one, I guess.

Midwest for me.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Where I live? Or where I'm from? Two completely different questions.:D

I'm a native Kentuckian, that's certainly not 'East', but is it Southeast? I'd say 'South' given the devastation wrought during "The War of Northern Aggression".

I never could figure out how Illinois was in the midwest either. I'd call the Dakotas, Nebraska & Kansas the midwest. Sorry. Rambling at this point.

-=A=-

p.s. Currently in Louisiana, so again I'd say South. :furious:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Originally posted by MowHoward2210
I seems that most of the posters here list where they are from, but it's kind of hard to tell where if one region is more prevalent than another. Just curious. :nerd:

I've never posted a poll before, so I hope it works. If you're not sure (I've never heard of "Lower Midwest" BTW, maybe "South Central"?) just pick one, I guess.

Midwest for me.
This poll will be skewed, it does not contain the largest group! THE NETHER REGION!!!!
Dean :D

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by CatDaddy
Where I live? Or where I'm from? Two completely different questions.:D

I'm a native Kentuckian, that's certainly not 'East', but is it Southeast? I'd say 'South' given the devastation wrought during "The War of Northern Aggression".

I never could figure out how Illinois was in the midwest either. I'd call the Dakotas, Nebraska & Kansas the midwest. Sorry. Rambling at this point.

-=A=-

p.s. Currently in Louisiana, so again I'd say South. :furious:
That's what I was afraid of! :D I guess I should have clarified "from" as where you live now.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Poll: What region are you from?

Originally posted by Archdean
This poll will be skewed, it does not contain the largest group! THE NETHER REGION!!!!
Dean :D
I knew I was leaving something out! :truth:

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Well I was born and raised n Pennsylvania, so I guess I am from that region, but I live in the deep south most of my life, so I am gonna claim Alabama as to where I am from........Hey if I leave here right now, and go to say Arizona, I would be coming "from" Alabama, right?

WAR EAGLE.......

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Chipmaker
Well I was born and raised n Pennsylvania, so I guess I am from that region, but I live in the deep south most of my life, so I am gonna claim Alabama as to where I am from........Hey if I leave here right now, and go to say Arizona, I would be coming "from" Alabama, right?

WAR EAGLE.......
D*mn!! I didn't know you guys were so semantics sensitive! Should have named it "What region do you live in?" !

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Mow,
It's a good poll just having fun for a change surprisingly how many are from the the lib center of the country!! (perhaps not, now that I have regained my senses)
Dean:D

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
"D*mn!! I didn't know you guys were so semantics sensitive!"

Oh-Boy, The first thing that jumped out or should I say ON me when I made a feeble attempt and apparently continue to do so when I post to this Elite group!!
Dean

Only one choice for me I will represent the NETHER REGION!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Archdean
"D*mn!! I didn't know you guys were so semantics sensitive!"

Oh-Boy, The first thing that jumped out or should I say ON me when I made a feeble attempt and apparently continue to do so when I post to this Elite group!!
Dean

Only one choice for me I will represent the NETHER REGION!
I think "Elite" is probably a misnomer. :D

·
Registered
664 Posts
Maybe 'Special' would be more appropriate!:furious: :furious:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Down South here:D

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Well, let's see. I was born in England (Air Force kid) Then for the first 9 years all over the world with my parents until dear old dad settled down and then to Iowa, Then I went in the Air Force when I was 16 and the next 11 years I was all over the world, Then when I was living in Nevada accepted a job in the Seattle area, and finished with 11 years in the Air Force Reserve 8 years ago, Well I kinda confused WHAT DID CLASSIFY WHERE I"M FROM?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Originally posted by jodyand
Down South here:D
I guess Louisiana is more central in the south or just plain south as compared to southwest or southeast.........but the key is the word you used........"Down" and down can easily be meant to imply the south!........at least for the countries in the northern hemisphere anyhow.

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Well, wait a second. I put Northeast for Virginia 20 miles south/southwest of Washington DC. We refer to us as Northeast, but I guess it's borderline.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I put down east, Baltimore, MD.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
canada it shows 5 canadians but l only see me and dave have posted were are ya bear

1 - 20 of 24 Posts