Tractor Forum banner

Your Girls Weight Choice

• I prefer my wife/girl friend’s or sister’s weight to be 1000 plus lbs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer my wife/girl friend’s or sister’s weight to be 1000 plus lbs.

• I prefer my wife/girl friend’s or sister’s weight to be 250 to 750 lbs.

• I prefer my wife/girl friend or sister’s weight to be 150 to 250 lbs.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I prefer my wife/girl friend or sister’s weight to be 100 to 150 lbs.

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • I prefer my wife/girl friend or sister’s weight to be less than 100 lbs.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I do not prefer girls.

• I’m new to this site. Don’t know what wife/girl friend is. Heck, I don’t know what is - is.

• I’m from Canada. Don’t know what lbs is.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I think the whole premise of this poll and the ladies pictures eluded to is an insult to ladies of a

Votes: 4 16.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
john-in-ga
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there seems to be such a interest on this site in, let’s say pleasing plump, ladies, I would like to run this poll. Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that the weight of lady folks is (and always has been) related to style and fluctuates up and down just like their hem line (and always will) so be honest with your choice.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Yep , the bigger the woman , the better. If your tractor breaks , then just throw a collar around the ole lady and keep on plowing.

·
john-in-ga
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
[QUOTE: If your tractor breaks , then just throw a collar around the ole lady and keep on plowing.]

Yep, Durwood you might, but I doubt it. Most times when a fellow makes such statements in public his wife is keeping him on a short leash at home and is subject to have to eat a mule collar for supper if he wants supper :eat: or any of the other finer things in life. hula

But, alas most all of us men are pretty much in the same boat. The person who said the "best things in life are free" must have been a woman. Could have been a man who was never married. :D

:cpu:

·
Registered
674 Posts
You will notice that i didn't make that statement in public. I keep this site hid from the wife. I do have some sense about me.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Hum, Hum, Seems you guys are really desparate, Seems when I married my wife 28 years ago She weighed 98 pounds, affter a child and 28 years later she is the same weight. Of course being 4'11" tall tends to keep the weight off. Guess you guys need to get those ladies out for more exercise (HE HA). Just kinding. I guess being married to a Filipina they tend to have the ability to keep active.

·
john-in-ga
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
First reply
Bigger the better

keep you warm in the winter and shade in the summer
Unsigned
Second reply
Don't have a big one just giving some advantages that they have.
Rodster
Your wife have a talk with you between times there Rodster, aah Buddy? :truth:
John-in-Ga

:cpu:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts