Discussion Starter #1
To help get it started!
My addition to my Front End Loader so I can get some work out of my G/F!!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Dean

Great idea. can you give some more idea about what it took to put it together? Maybe more pics from different angles? Of the platform too. :D

Andy

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by chrpmaster
Dean

Great idea. can you give some more idea about what it took to put it together? Maybe more pics from different angles? Of the platform too. :D

Andy
Sure Andy that is why I would like the ability to upload this kind of stuff directly to the TF server so it all happens for the viewer in real time!!

FEL Platform Project Start to Finish

Play the slide show with the controls on top just like a VCR (9) pics total!!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Dean

Great idea. I noticed in picture 3 you showed what looked like forks coming out of the loader bucket that hold up the floor of the platform. Right?

Also do you have any problems with the tubes for the forks in the bucket getting clogged with dirt or whatever you maybe scooping up or are they not permanently attached?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Andy, I made the whole thing out of a kubota steel cage shipping crate!!
It detaches with removing two 3/8ths Quick pins!!
somewhere/someplace I have a running written/pictoral step by step description of my project in a day!! Maybe it's archived here, I'll see if I can find it for you!!

In the meantime I have no intention of overruning the Forum of my musings!!

Your turn Guys to post that gizmo you made!! Aegt5000 has some great stuff to show that puts me to shame!!

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
GREAT platform! Gives me an idea :)jumprope: )! I've heard of guys building stuff outta those crates - wish I had access to a couple!

·
Premium Member
12,412 Posts
That's it. I'm building one for my forks for working around the place. Pictures coming soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts