Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your yard plans for this weekend??

Me, Im still prepping for winter... back mulch around crab trees & magnolias. Plan to weed around the lilac bushes then mulch them maybe lime too if i have time...

Need to weed and mulch my rose of sharon trees too...

plan to break out my aerator/drop seeder (I know, not as good as the plug kind) but i will get 150 lbs of corn meal to fertilize the lawn.. I use the corn meal instead of scotts... im not a nutty crunchy leftwinger, i just have a small pond and dont want the scotts to kill my fish (brook trout)

Need to still stake up and wrap my warmer weather shrubs (magnolias) but i have a few weeks still..

Also need to burn some brush...

hope its good weather up here...

What are you all doing?

sj

·
Registered
361 Posts
Originally posted by Merlin
I've got two 16' trailers going to haul Cubs and parts home Sat. and am going to try to inventory Sun..
:p Melin have you got any good mesh grilles in your parts bin?. The one on my 48 got a hole torn in it from the blade lift arm. :(

·
Registered
361 Posts
Originally posted by johnbron
:p Merlin have you got any good mesh grilles in your parts bin?. The one on my 48 got a hole torn in it from the blade lift arm. :(
I edited this thing once and it still missed the "R" in Me"R"lins name.:confused:

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Today was grocery shopping day. Got that out of the way so I could focus on projects all weekend. I did manage to get another shelf up in the "shop" but in order to get organized...you have to get disorganized first! Pulling things off the lower 3 shelves, deciding how to re-arrange everything..bring stuff from the other shelves to where I want everything. Where did I get all this "stuff"??? Got a new ShopVac and will be cleaning and arranging things.

This weekend is also plumbing trouble shooting and fixin' time. Got a couple of "drippy" faucets in the kitchen and laundry room. Going to replace the "guts" of a bathroom toilet tank.

Tomorrow and Sunday are supposed to be rainy and windy. Good time to do projects inside.

Greg

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Greedy Merlin with all of the parts hidden in his tower!

HEHEHE...Let me know if you find anything interesting, like old engine or something big and mechanical!!! Also looking for any attachments --- :)

I did appoint you to the "Royal Court" --- :)

Andy

·
Registered
112 Posts
The guy did try to sell me a Hit & Miss JD engine. 1934 Model E 1 1/2 HP. I'm not into those engines though. BTW, am I a Highness now? All you other guys, look at this.

·
Registered
112 Posts
He said at first $1200.00, but said if it was cash he would take an offer. He don't count a check or money order as cash.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts