This is a picture of one of my brother inlaws tractor its a Ford 4100 i think
Jody

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is the other one

Its a Allis Chalmers cant remember the model and i can't make it out in the picture.
Jody

Attachments

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Hey Jody, those are nice utility type tractors. What does your bro-in-law use them for??

The4100 Ford is an interesting tractor. The front end is similar to the 3000, engine btween 3000 and 4000, and tranny is same as 4000, kind of a hy-brid. We parted a burnt one a couple of years back.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by parts man
Hey Jody, those are nice utility type tractors. What does your bro-in-law use them for??

The4100 Ford is an interesting tractor. The front end is similar to the 3000, engine btween 3000 and 4000, and tranny is same as 4000, kind of a hy-brid. We parted a burnt one a couple of years back.
The little Allis Chalmers he has a grader box and a finish mower for it. He uses it for cutting grass and keeping his driveway graded. The old Ford he has a bush hog, grader box, a set of disks and a post hole drill. He used all of the stuff when he clear off all of his land and now hes setting post for his fence. So he has the post hole drill on it now.
Jody

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by PeteNM
Jody

Nice pix.. Here's a pix of one of my brother in laws tractors.

Thats a good size dozer i could push alot of dirt with it.:thumbsup:
Jody

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Hay PetNM!

:idea:
If your brotherinlaw wants to store that dozer somewhere, he can store it at my place. Just leave the keys.
:smiles:

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
He tried to send it down here with me, keys and all. Funny thing was that he wanted me to make some money with it. I can't even go near it cause he tries to put me to work. Guess he doesn't have much of a sense of humor........

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by parts man
Jody, you said your bro-in-law is clearing land and building fences. Is he setting up to farm??
Hes going to raise horses.
Jody

1 - 10 of 10 Posts