EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Nice

Good pictures slipshod wish i could been there looks like fun.:thumbsup:
Jody

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
You can post multiple pics per message ---- but it works better if you upload your pics to a hosting/ISP storage site first and then link mutiple "< img src=etc" into your message --- Jodyand, can explain more --- if you are simply uploading directly here from your PC directly then it might be a limiting factor ---

Do you have upload hosting server or ISP space to use?

Andy

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Slipshod, I've only read about tyhem, but from what I understand, Hebard bought Farmall A engines and some other misc parts and put them to their own trannys and such to make an industrial tractor that was popular with warehouses and air ports for pulling loads in tight places.
There were other sizes as well.
In your pic, it looks like an IH drive train complete, Just in a more compact package.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dales Farmalls

A neighbor of mine does Farmall restorations. He does nice work

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
More from Dale

I will go to Dale's place and shoot some photos of his Cub, A, Super C,and small IH dozer (model?)

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Slipshod, Those are some great pics, a really beautiful job on a nice old tractor.
I'm working on a W4 right now, pretty much the same tractor as the I4, but a lot more fender.

I'd say he has a very resonable price on the tractor considering the work he would have had to put into it, and the new tires!!

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
I4? Never heard of it. I see it has no PTO, or liftable hitch. What would they be used for?

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by Ingersoll444[/i\

I4? Never heard of it. I see it has no PTO, or liftable hitch. What would they be used for?

It would suitable to pull a trailer plow, cultivator. hay rake, etc...Back in the 40's the 3PH as we know it today was a relatively new thing. Most manufacturers had their own hitch set ups for implements, and sold their own line of implements. The 3PH standardized the attachment industry.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
I stands for Industrial. These tractors were basically used as tugs etc. No need for pto or fancy implement hitches.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I-4

and it can really pull,I am trying to get Dale to give it a go at a farm pull

1 - 17 of 17 Posts