Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how I do it with da JUMBO SHRIMPY. :)

Ahhhhhhhhh. The Saints are still the Aints. Can't catch a ball --- tired, restless and out of sync. (no Justin Timberlakes here but imagine he couldn't do any worse at this point) ------------

Giving me something to do while cooking up some red beans, manda sausage, jambalaya, fresh salad, potato skins, apple pie ala mode and bread pudding with Crown Royal whiskey sauce for dessert.

So, when are we having a TRACTORFORUM PARTY?????????

:D

Andy

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Hey Andy

You know i don't live but about 35 miles from Hammond.LOL:D That all sounds good to me.
Jody

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe we will have a party soon!

KISS MY GRITS! The Saints pulled out a nice win at home in the dome. :)

PEOPLE STILL DONT WANNA KNOW HOW I DO IT --------

WITH THOSE JUMBO SHRIMPY

Maybe a party in January would be nice. :) ------------> :)

Hooray!
Andy

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Ok whats with the shrimp

PEOPLE STILL DON'T WANNA KNOW HOW I DO IT --------

WITH THOSE JUMBO SHRIMPY.

Ok ill bite how do you do it with the jumbo shrimp.
And what was the anits score and was the paper bags back!:D
Jody

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also would like to know........

what happened to TractorGuy and his prolific posting? I guess he dropped out of the posting race with you, Jodyand? Well, I hope he decides to jump back on the wagon --- he is a good guy.

Well, have a great day.

:)

Andy

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
tractorguy where are you

Tractorguy where are you i need someone to compete with. You must be out of town.
Jody

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
well i guess i haved get back to work

Being tractorguy is not here and my lunch is over.:(
Jody

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
I'm closing in. If I open a thread and have a conversation with myself like jodyand and TG, I should be right up there. :;)

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Hey tisenberg

You know with just 7 more post you will pass Agree and be in 3rd place:D so pick up the pace.;) :D

Tractorguy are you out there Earth to Major Tom come in?
Jody

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Of course there is no way I or anybody else could keep up with Jodyand or Tractorguy, those two have the gift of gab.:eek: :eek: :eek: I on the other hand am kinda shy and introverted...:D

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Your doing pretty good tonight

Argee your going to pass tractorguy at this rate i dont know what happen to him today.:confused:
Jody

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
I hope he (tractorguy) doesn't have his nose bent over that thread on Simplicitys'. He's a good guy. Funny with a witty sense of humor. To bad he's from Wisconsin!:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by Argee
Of course there is no way I or anybody else could keep up with Jodyand or Tractorguy, those two have the gift of gab.:eek: :eek: :eek: I on the other hand am kinda shy and introverted...:D

Boy I am slacking also. I am down to 7th.:eek: Time for some more fourm time huh?

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Thats what happens

Originally posted by Ingersoll444
Boy I am slacking also. I am down to 7th.:eek: Time for some more fourm time huh?

Thats what happens when you go off and have fun! When Andy left for a week i pass him but don't think their no catching him now or is there.HA!HA! LOL:D ;) :lmao:
and this one is for wheely boy:monkey: i like these new faces.
Jody

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
monkey

tisenberg
the monkey:monkey: this face.
Jody

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jodyand ---

Tractorguy says that he thinks that I "banned him" from the site and that he cannot post. (banning is not even turned on at this point in the admin panel and I don't intend on having to use it) I have never banned anyone and I never have any intention on banning anyone. I know he is logging in just fine and I just checked his membership and it is perfect --- as moderator. I guess I will have to try and log in as him or something see if I can post. Hmmmmm. That is very interesting... Let me go see what I can do about getting it fixed. I know he is able to logon just fine. (look at the who's online box)

He wanted me to let everyone know that he is OK and trying to talk but cannot for some reason. I gave him my personal number to call me right away to fix this problem. Let's home he calls and I will try to login as him and see what I can do about getting it fixed! Hope this is fixed qucikly!! WATCH OUT JODYAND, TG IS BACK ON THE TRAIL!

HAHA
Andy

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
He probably has so many responses built up in him, he's ready to explode! Andy's right Jodyand, once he gets back to postin' they'll have to call the VFD to put his keyboard out. :hooray:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
He pm me about 3 times yesterday and this is all i got ;sjgerjjnt gfhhqthfjbsggjkgkf
i thought his keyboard was broke:duh:
Jody:usa:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts