Tractor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
$2,295.00 Hes nuts if it had all the original parts to it maybe, but only have of it is original.

·
Registered
151 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
WOW thats alot for a rough tractor. Not eaven hydro lift.:confused: :confused: Concerding you can get a nice green 110/112 for under a grand, over two for one a diferent color??? I don't see it.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Originally posted by Ingersoll444
WOW thats alot for a rough tractor. Not eaven hydro lift.:confused: :confused: Concerding you can get a nice green 110/112 for under a grand, over two for one a diferent color??? I don't see it.
I agree, Paul. I guess maybe that price might be more in line for collectors, but it still seems awfully high. I'm assuming the Patio Deeres must be kind of rare. I wonder which color is the rarest or most desired? I also would prefer a green and yellow 110/112, too.

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He has removed the buy it now, and apparently has no reserve. Still going rather cheap. If I was interested, I'd probably go to $300-400 tops.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Originally posted by MowHoward2210
I also would prefer a green and yellow 110/112, too.
That's why prodution of the Patio series tractors only lasted 3yrs. The left overs that didn't sell got painted green and yellow by the dealers so they could move them out. :tractorsm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts