Tractor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an Intek I/C (model 280H07) 14.5 hp engine and need to get a gasket set for the carburetor. The carb. is a Walbro and I'm having some trouble finding a source for parts. I believe the model number might be LMT 4993? Other numbers stamped on the carb. are 09 18 and 25 L2.

I actually only need the fuel bowl and solenoid gaskets. Does anyone know where I can find a source for Walbro retail parts. The Walbro web site was not much help.

Thanks .. Rich

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you needing the o rings for the solenoid?
Yes, I need the gasket/ring for the solenoid as well as the fuel bowl gasket.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=280h07-0166-e1&sprefix=280H07&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_6

Are either of these correct? Scroll up there are a few more parts listed. If these dont match put your numbers in the search they might have the parts you need.
Best I can see from the amazon list is that listed items are not for my Walbro carb but for a "Nikki" carb ? My existing carb works "perfectly" runs fine needs no rebuilding etc. EXCEPT the fuel bowl and sensor gaskets are leaking. I don't want to have to buy a complete china knock off replacement carb when all I need is two supposedly common gaskets.

The engine in question is several years old and the model number stamping was not complete .. can only read the model number (280H07) but not the rest (type) stamped data. This is a retro-fit replacement upgrade motor swap on an older Murray tractor. Without the additional type designation on the engine model stamp I can't find out which carb parts I need. (there are many options for the B&S 14.5 HP I/C engine.

My Walbro carb. is stamped LMT 4993. Walbro and Briggs web sites aren't any help. Their navigation and search processes are horrible and I just can't drill down to anything relevant to what I need.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
If you go to searspartsdirect.com put in the 280H07 it pulls up 2 matches for that partial number. Maybe 1 will have the gasket, and o-ring.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts