1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Parts for TX1500F- G174 Iseki/Bolens

Discussion in 'Repair & Technical Discussion' started by harrisorganic, Aug 5, 2013.

1. harrisorganic

harrisorganic Duncan

Aug 5, 2013
    Hi Guys, great site you have here.

Parts for TX1500F- G174 Iseki/Bolens - 2 cylinder.

I am sourcing parts for my TX1500F.. I had the local radiator repairer put a new core in the radiator. I have looked every where without going to the local ISEKI dealer for radiator hoses.

Many years ago I replaced the water pump with a Datsun 120Y, everything the same except the fan hub.

Has any one seen this model as it does not look like any other I have seen. I have a manual of the engine, but the radiator top hose is different as there is an aluminium block on the front of the engine holding the thermostat.
    Any questions or help would be gratefully accepted.

Duncan

Attached Files:

2. harrisorganic

harrisorganic Duncan

Aug 5, 2013
    Hi you guys, there was no response from any one. What does that mean?