Tractor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To satisfy my wife and clean up the garage I am offering a package deal. At this time "nothing" is for sale separately, as I need the room and it must all go. Everything is in very decent although not perfect condition, as it is used. Also, because it is used it is sold AS-IS. This is a lot of HD equipment for about the price of a cheaper low end GT that you find in stores now.

Included: 1984 Case 446 Onan with newer short block and starter;
Tiller/ sleeve hitch/ rear valve; (2) Case mower decks; 54" front blade;
48" snowblower; and tire chains. Also included is a 1992 Ingersoll
3014, with just over 500 hours, B&S Vanguard; 44" blade; rear wheel weights; and tire chains. I have a couple of manuals packed away which I will find, also.

A lot of equipment for- $2650 Firm

To be picked up in Coloma, Michigan. Lower SW area of the state.

Photos available to seriously interested only, please.

Terms: CASH.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,290 Posts
I'll need to sell a kidney or something to get the cash:D Jeeze that is a good deal, why do you have to be in Michigan? Probably better that you are, 'cause if I come home with all those goodies, I'll be a bachelor again, and that wasn't much fun.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes Chief, I have considered eBay, and may well put them there. I was hoping to avoid the cost of placing an ad. Putting them on free listings helps me keep the price down where someone will either get a heck of a good deal and be able to use them, or can even separate and sell making some money. To be honest, I just don't like the idea of parting this stuff up. That is why I want it all gone in one sale. Funny, and maybe silly, but I look at my equipment pieces like they are friends, with projects and work we have done together. Makes it hard to part with the stuff piece by piece. So hopefully someone will realize what a good deal this is and take it all before I have to go that route.

To all of you, thanks for the inputs!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the 3014 w/ Vanguard left, but am currently using it for mowing. I would let it go for $850 with a fair 48" deck, rear wheel weights and chains, if interested. Tractor sat outside a lot of it's life before I got it, but she is dependable and has never let me down. Have a nice 44' front blade and sleeve hitch I might work into a deal for $200 more, but they are not for sale separately at this time. Everything else has been sold. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts