Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
good.. if they would outlaw spam mail.. I think id move there... I am sick of all of the junk e-mail.. thats the worst..

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by simple_john
good.. if they would outlaw spam mail.. I think id move there... I am sick of all of the junk e-mail.. thats the worst..
Change your email address to one of a combination of letters and numbers, and only give it out to a select few. I did that and have received no spam since.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I got a hotmail account and since I got the small free one:D I have to check everyday to delete all the spam or it will freeze my account:eek:
Ryan

·
91 Posts
Originally posted by farmallmaniac
I got a hotmail account and since I got the small free one:D I have to check everyday to delete all the spam or it will freeze my account:eek:
Ryan
Ryan
With Hotmail you can set it so it will only recieve emails from addresses in your address book everything else goes in the junk mail folder and is automaticly deleted for you
Archie

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by Argee
Change your email address to one of a combination of letters and numbers, and only give it out to a select few. I did that and have received no spam since.

Mine is letter and numbers and I still get spam. Granted a lot less then others I know, but still get it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts