Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't know

They were just some interesting pictures I came across. I didn't see any blood in the area.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I bet you next time he will make sure the front wheels aren't on the tracks.:smiles:
Jody

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Originally posted by tisenberg
Wonder if insurance of some form covers that. turtle
I believe that if you check your insurance exclusions, that it doesn't cover "dumba$$",,,ie trying to beat a train with a tractor!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Why do people STILL not understand the forces invalved in a moving train???? See people all the time running gates, walking the tracks etc. OK you have a mile of steel, and iron, what makes you think it will stop on a dime, or just tap you if it hits you??? Some people REALY are dumb huh????

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well

If we didn't have these people, what would we talk about?? I mean laugh at.

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Re: Well

Originally posted by Spike
If we didn't have these people, what would we talk about?? I mean laugh at.
You are so right. Without these people there would be no need for shovels to scoop up the bloody body parts....no need for rental cranes to remove the mangled masses of steel.....no need for emergency workers to extricate the remains.....no need for morticians to paint some semblance of a recognizable face back onto the disfigured corpse...........you get the picture, I could go on and on.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hmmm

A little sarcasm??

Didn't mean laughing at people dying. Just stupid acts in general.

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
No sarcasm intended toward you Spike. It's my intolerance to people that put themselves in harms way by doing such foolish acts. I got it out of my system and I feel better now. Buuuurrpp!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts