Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could really happen in the future.

Ordering a Pizza in 2008

Operator: "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut. May I have your national ID number?"

Customer: "Hi, I'd like to place an order."

Operator: "I must have your NIDN first, sir?"

Customer: "My National ID Number, yeah, hold on, eh, it's 6102049998-45-54610."

Operator: "Thank you, Mr. Sheehan. I see you live at 1742 Meadowland Drive, and the phone number's 494-2366. Your office number over at Lincoln Insurance is 745-2302 and your cell number's 266-2566.
Email address is [email protected] home.net. Which number are you calling from, sir?"

Customer: "Huh? I'm at home. Where d'ya get all this information?"

Operator: "We're wired into the HSS, sir."

Customer: "The HSS, what is that?"

Operator: "We're wired into the Homeland Security System, sir. This will add only 15 seconds to your ordering time"

Customer: (Sighs) "Oh, well, I'd like to order a couple of your All-Meat Special pizzas."

Operator: "I don't think that's a good idea, sir."

Customer: "Whaddya mean?"

Operator: "Sir, your medical records and commode sensors indicate that you've got very high blood pressure and extremely high cholesterol.

Your National Health Care provider won't allow such an unhealthy choice."

Customer: "What?!?! What do you recommend, then?"

Operator: "You might try our low-fat Soybean Pizza. I'm sure you'll like it."

Customer: "What makes you think I'd like something like that?"

Operator: "Well, you checked out 'Gourmet Soybean Recipes' from your local library last week, sir. That's why I made the suggestion."

Customer: "All right, all right. Give me two family-sized ones, then."

Operator: "That should be plenty for you, your wife and your four kids, and your 2 dogs can finish the crusts, sir. Your total is $49.99."

Customer: "Lemme give you my credit card number."

Operator: "I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid you'll have to pay in cash.

Your credit card balance is over its limit."

Customer: "I'll run over to the ATM and get some cash before your driver gets here."

Operator: "That won't work either, sir. Your checking account's overdrawn also."

Customer: "Never mind! Just send the pizzas. I'll have the cash ready. How long will it take?"

Operator: "We're running a little behind, sir. It'll be about 45 minutes,sir. If you're in a hurry you might want to pick 'em up while you're out getting the cash, but then, carrying pizzas on a motorcycle can be a little awkward."

Customer: "Wait! How do you know I ride a scooter?"

Operator: "It says here you're in arrears on your car payments, so your car got repo'ed. But your Harley's paid for and you just filled the tank yesterday"

Customer: Well I'll be a "@#%/[email protected]&?#!"

Operator: "I'd advise watching your language, sir. You've already got a July 4th conviction for cussing out a cop and another one I see here in September for contempt at your hearing for cussing at a judge.
Oh yes, I see here that you just got out from a 90 day stay in the State Correctional Facility.
Is this your first pizza since your return to open society?

Customer: (Speechless)

Operator: "Will there be anything else, sir?"

Customer: "Yes, I have a coupon for a free 2 liter of Coke".

Operator: "I'm sorry sir, but our ad's exclusionary clause prevents us from offering free soda to any diabetics. The New Constitution prohibits this.

Thank you for calling Pizza Hut!"

·
Registered
211 Posts
That sounds about right. But at least the Harley is paid for:)

·
Registered
477 Posts
LMAO...Probably alot more truth to this than we all think.

Greg

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
We used to joke about flushing twice because it was a long way to city hall, maybe three times would get to Washington???:D

·
Registered
37 Posts
The way this country is going, I wouldn't be a bit surprised. We're being watched via video cameras on the streets, and in buildings. We're also being tracked by On Star via satelite and by our cell phones. And on and on...

Do I sound paranoid??? Nawwwwww, not me!

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Careful what you say here. All of these post might be being
accumulated and will possible be used in your federal data
base at some point in the future. :cool:

Durwood, you’re toast. :twoonone:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I have Sprint PCS on my cell phone service and I have the Emergency option for vehicle services. I called in last week to their service because my rental car broke down in the roughest section of east LA (compton area).

I called them on my cell and they immediately knew my exact position. The agent then patched me through to the lapd who came out to make sure everything was OK. Next thing I know, I have 4-5 cruisers waiting with me for a tow truck and a replacement car from National Car Rental. All told it was around 15-20 minutes to have a new car and all. The agent from National told me "no matter what, don't open/unlock the car door until the police arrive". Must be a great neighborhood. If you've ever seen the movie "black hawk down", it starts to resemble the neighborhood.

The really ironic part was that this was last week and the same officers who responded (I recognised them from the TV coverage) were involved in a stolen vehicle case around an hour later that they beat the hell out of the driver of the car after he surrendered with a flashlight.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Now now he fell on that flashlight and they were helping him up!
I havn't seen the video, I wouldn't mind seeing the whole thing. I hate the editing, they tend to leave out the important parts, not to mention the audio can be real important. I would hate being a cop anywhere in the big cities. Not enough money to risk my life!:dazed: They should get combat pay!army

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
well the video i saw the guy went to the ground one cop was there.. the second came up and wapped him on the head 10 or 11 times...
from thew overhead video it looked like the guy was not moving or stuggling..

who knows..

ps. i agree, you could not pay me enough to be a police officer in the city...

·
Registered
211 Posts
But he did steal a car, then ran. The beating was preemptive, you know incapacitate him before he can cause any more harm.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
There are parts of that city where I will slow down for red lights. I won't stop in these areas because a big white guy in a golf shirt driving a nice rental car sticks out like a sore thumb.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Man Leo you need to dress for the location, I think you need a new wardrobe. You need to call that show that does makovers and have them hook you up!:D

I know, I need to take this show on the road!:furious:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts