Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
I recall similar comments made about Hillary's "health plan", which included jail sentences if you went to a non govt. approved doctor for you and the doctor. I'm still adjusting my brain to the fact that she refers to herself as an African-American.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
i did not even know he had a health care plan... Fairly sure it would not effect old terry seeing as she has 10 zillion $$$ and JFK has the best health plan money can buy.. called congressional health insurance..

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, now that I am back to my old self along with AEGT5000. As progressive minded voters, at least speaking for myself; I am CERTAIN that Theresa knows what is best for all of us even if just about every voter is against it. We need folks who will look out for us and our best interests. We are like a flock of lemmings that need to be hearded around with a broom or led around like sheep by the nose if need be.

Besides, if my 120 day wonder war hero John Kerry is for this health plan; it must be the best thing for us. :D ;) :nerd: :chicken:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts