Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any good online camera stores out there? I would realy like to get a new lens for my old K1000, and realy don't want to go used unless I have to. Also anyidea if lenes would still be made for old cameras?

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Dunno --- I use B&H photography (www.bhphoto.com) and of course ebay as my 2 main "online photo dealers" --- As far as old lenses sure they are other there (NOS mostly --- almost no NEW lenses made for old/outdated film bodies unless mainstream.

HTH,

Andy

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by Ingersoll444
Anyone know of any good online camera stores out there? I would realy like to get a new lens for my old K1000, and realy don't want to go used unless I have to. Also anyidea if lenes would still be made for old cameras?
We purcgased a used lens for my sons Olympus 35MM from Cambridge Camera in NYC. Very reliable source.
Cambridge Camera

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info guys. Now I just have to figure out what I need/want.:question: :question: :confused: :confused:

There is just SO many lenses out there. Guess this is how a newbee tractor buyer feels when they walk into the dealer for the first time. Maybe I will just ask around at some of the REAL camera stores around here.[not the mall places] Ask some Q's, and maybe someone will have what I am looking for buryed on a shelf somewere.[hey, maybe they will trade for my EOS lens:D ]

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Post some questions ---- I will do all I can to answer them as honestly and quickly as possible....I spent 4 hours taking shots yesterday and I am going out again today ---- Anything photographic related, I should be able to help with.

Andy

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks will do.

Just have to figure out what I want to do first:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts