1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow a year already...
great site and great bunch of guys...

been fun

thanks all for the info and entertainment...
sj

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
:ditto: :stupid: Its been almost a year and we have seen this site grow from the start and it been GREAT FUN and everyone on here has been GREAT.:thumbsup: So i want to take a minute to thank Andy for a GREAT year and a GREAT forum:cheers: :partydanc :band: :drums: :guitarman

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
:caker: Happy Anniversary :caker:

Thanks Andy, this is a GREAT site, and thanks to all the members
who keep making it better. It’s amazing with all the different makes
and models and all the political disagreement how all of the members
hold true to each other. In almost a year here, there is virtually no brand
bashing and no real name calling. It’s a credit to Andy’s foresight in
providing such a diverse posting format and to the integrity of the member
base who use it. :friends:

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
strang to think that almost a year ago we were kinda a handfull of guys talking tractors. In that time we have had a few bumps, but have grown and grown to what we are now, and I am thinking in another year, today will look small.

Great job Andy, and thanks for setting this place up.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Happy Birthday to ALL!!!!!!!

Many thanks to Andy especially, but also to everybody. It takes a lot to make something like this fly, but it really shows that people will always rise to achallenge rather than descending into the pit!

Good Job, all of you. Pat yourselves on the back and look forward to Four More Years!!!

Until we are five, of course!!:dancingfo :present: :partydanc :flowersmi :band: :drums: :headclap: :bd:

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Man its been fast since I've been here. Great site andy thanks for all the work and time you put into this site its greatly appreciated!
Ryan

·
john-in-ga
609 Posts
I too would like to add my best wishes to Andy on the first anniversary of The Tractor Forum. I have enjoyed the site. While I haven't posted nearly as much as some, I've experimented here more than anyone will ever know. I am still very much a novice on the internet but this site has certainly added to my little store of knowledge.

While we are thinking of the fun we’ve had over the past year, maybe it is time to contemplate becoming a Gold Member. It only takes $20. No, I’m not Andy’s fiscal officer, but where else have you had this much fun, not to mention the knowledge gained, for such a small sum. Wouldn’t it be a nice 1st Anniversary present to get the Gold Member List over the 25 mark? You can pay with Pay Pal, or your credit card. Paying with your wife’s credit card is cheaper, but only if she doesn’t catch you at it. (don’t ask for details about my little experience with this). There is a small white rectangular box at the bottom of this page labeled “Make a Donation”. Click on it and follow the directions given. It won’t hurt, I promise (see note 1 below), but just may help Andy keep this site going.

The links below will give a little more of the particulars.

Andy's Jan. 4, 2004 Post

Andy's May 11, 2004 Post

Note 1: This promise is only good if you do not use your wife’s credit card.

:cpu:

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
John-in-Ga...

Great post, I feel exactly the same way and as you said, for the
amount of a dinner tip, where else can you hope to find this much
fun and knowledge.

BTW you forgot to mention that all Gold Members also get a
Tractorforum T-shirt. (Mine was stolen by the delivery guy
but I’m hot on its trail) :cry:

·
john-in-ga
609 Posts
Yes, aegt5000, I have been following your escapades with the delivery men. You might want to take it a little easy before you pistol… ur …ur…..I mean electronic note pad whip too many of them. I think Andy has said he wasn’t going to ship a great many of those shirts until he gets at least 25 paying customers. Now, I’m not saying lay off them entirely. I expect that when Andy starts shipping shirts by the dozens the temptation to take some of our shirts is going to be almost more than a delivery man can overcome, so I’m sure it won’t hurt to keep reminding them from time to time of what will happen if they are caught wearing one.

:cpu:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
aegt5000 are you sure its the delivery guy:D I hear it was your mother in law:furious:

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by jodyand
aegt5000 are you sure its the delivery guy:D I hear it was your mother in law:furious:
Now we find out how brave aegt5000 really is. :furious:

Happy Anniversary Tractorforum and thanks to Andy and all the other good people here! :thumbsup:

Mark

1 - 14 of 14 Posts