Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today marks my 1st month of being a Tractor Forum member! To many happy returns and interesting posts for all! :cheers: :beer: :friends:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
:bd: Closest I could get with the smileys!:lmao:
Glad to have you here Cheif, you certainly add a lot to the forum!:friends:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
:ditto: You have been busy on here and enjoy your post.
Jody

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Chief, you have really brought some fresh air and an abundance of posts with you in your short tenure thus far. With your posting rate, I would have to admit that you will easily be in the top #5 next month and probably competing for Top 3 shortly thereafter. Your posts are meaningful, well-presented and certainly appreciated. Thanks for all of you do here.

Thanks to all of the moderators and active members -------- for the unyielding support, consideration, loyality and friendship! :D

Andy

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
I'm trying to post good content and respond where applicable, but I have given up in the posting counts. I will be number 9 or 10 in less than a month and will still be happy there.

All in all the moderators are doing a great job with content and responses. Looks like everyone is happy at this home away from home.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Keep up the good work, Chief. As I type this, your post count is at 666. Too bad you can't freeze that number, because then if you posted something real controversial you could say "the devil made me do it!":flamedevi :flyingdev :flamedevi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts