Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question;
Now do I get my curser indicater back to being a narrow line? I was reading a tread here about screen resolution,so like a blind guy in a fish factory I went and looked. Well somehow I changed it from thin to thich,I like thin better but don't know how to get it back.thanks slips

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It has been 2 hours

And I still have this fat little blinking curser.Where is the humanity?I need my thin one back.HELP!!!:argh:

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tryed that

ABOUT 10 TIMES

·
Registered
112 Posts
Don't know what system you have, but in XP, go to control; panel and click on mouse. Then click on pointers. About half way down where is says customize, and hi-light normal select. Click on browse. Now run your arrow over any of the icons and look in the bottom left corner and it will show you what each pointer looks like. When you find one you like, click open. Close it out and you will have whatever you selected.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
slipshod
Did you ever get your curser back to normal.:cpu:
Jody

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Sorry, just seeing this post for the first time. Not sure what you are specifically talking about, but I'll guess you changed what the mouse pointer looks like. (Thick/Thin???).

Start -> Control Panel -> Mouse
Go to pointers tab and scroll the "scheme" down to the Window default.

That is how you do it on XP, other flavors of windows are similiar, if you need more let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts