Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a sticker on my Massey Harris 20 this sticker says 1847-1947 100th ann thats the MH logo and a man plowing it is a little weathered going to restore it this summer l hope but this sticker is holding me back l can get the rest the stickers but not this one it probe be worth more with the regonal but it is weathered

Attachments

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
This is a sticker on my Massey Harris 20. This sticker says 1847-1947 100th anniversary. That's the MH logo and a man plowing. It is a little weathered. I'm going to restore it this summer, l hope, but this sticker is holding me back. l can get the rest of the stickers but not this one. It probably would be worth more with the original but it is weathered.
Have you been able to find a good picture of it that shows how it should look? Is it a sticker or a hard badge?

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Chief
Here is another.

click here
hey chief they help alot but this ones hard to tell becaues the MH 20 was mad in 1846 1947 and 1948 mine was made in 1947 the 1ooth ann so can't telll if the package would have it thanks chief

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks chief do you know of an more site or all Massey site

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Greg
Have you been able to find a good picture of it that shows how it should look? Is it a sticker or a hard badge?
it's a sticker

Attachments

·
674 Posts
jbetts13: if you can't buy a sticker you can make one if you can find an example of one to scan. I collect old gas powered models and often I have to make stickers for them. If I have a Damaged sticker to scan I fix it up in a drawing type program like paint or photo shop, then print it out on my printer with sticker stock that you can buy at an office supply. Cut it out and you are ready to go.

This is a set of stickers for a P-51 airplane:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
The other idea I was thinking about is to take a picture of the emblem to a silk screen shop and have them make you a duplicate. That is how we made unit stickers when I was in the Army.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
What about a sign shop they can make stickers or maybe a copy shop.
Jody

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
jbetts, check Huaghholm books in Ontario, he may know the sticker you're talking about. Other wise, they can be custom made, like the other guys mentioned.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
did any ones grandfather work at a Massey Harris dealer or something they my be albe to help me

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by parts man
jbetts, check Huaghholm books in Ontario, he may know the sticker you're talking about. Other wise, they can be custom made, like the other guys mentioned.
thanks everyone

1 - 20 of 38 Posts