Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kioti NX5010 HST CAB
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is my first rough cut mower. Guess i did the job on these blades. I hit 3 rocks but i was cutting up old mulch that was done last year. To my surprise when i parked and clean things up i almost had a stroke when i seen these. 😆
This was after 2-3 hrs use. My question is….Is there a good set of blade out there that a person can get…ie. hardened or something. I have done mulching and owned a Heavy Duty rotary cutter made by Davco Manufacturing the type that get used on a CTL But i never seen anything like this before. It was like these blades were made outta aluminum to fold over like they did.Cheap steel i guess. I know I cheaped out and didn’t get a brand name one ie.Deere Landpride Bush Hogg. This unit is from where else,China and Beco has their name on it. It almost looks like a King Cutter Painted Red. Actually i think it is.
Picture frame Wood Interior design Couch Grey
Wood Rectangle Grey Tints and shades Font
Interior design Automotive design Wood Floor Luggage and bags
Hood Wood Bumper Automotive tire Table
Wood Material property Font Rectangle Tints and shades

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well this is my first rough cut mower. Guess i did the job on these blades. I hit 3 rocks but i was cutting up old mulch that was done last year. To my surprise when i parked and clean things up i almost had a stroke when i seen these. 😆
This was after 2-3 hrs use. My question is….Is there a good set of blade out there that a person can get…ie. hardened or something. I have done mulching and owned a Heavy Duty rotary cutter made by Davco Manufacturing the type that get used on a CTL But i never seen anything like this before. It was like these blades were made outta aluminum to fold over like they did.Cheap steel i guess. I know I cheaped out and didn’t get a brand name one ie.Deere Landpride Bush Hogg. This unit is from where else,China and Beco has their name on it. It almost looks like a King Cutter Painted Red. Actually i think it is.
View attachment 81305 View attachment 81306 View attachment 81307 View attachment 81308 View attachment 81309
cold peen the edges back into shape and use .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts