Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time now for our October 2019 Tractor Of The Month selection. This month, we decided to nominate Parkeyjimbos 1969 International 434. Please take a moment here to commend ParkeyJimbo and his tractor registry.
2019-03-28 17_44_12-2.jpg

Also be sure to keep your registry up to date and if you're a newer member whom hasn't added your tractor yet, please take part and provide as much info about your machine as possible. Thank you!

·
3,224 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Premium Member
4,291 Posts
A really nice looking machine. Made me think of all the hours I've spent on a tractor (1,000's) and I never had the luxury of a cab. I would come inside during the winter after plowing snow with icicles hanging off my beard and mustache, wearing 4 layers of clothing and still freezing my butt off.

Reactions: Hoodoo Valley

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
A really nice looking machine. Made me think of all the hours I've spent on a tractor (1,000's) and I never had the luxury of a cab. I would come inside during the winter after plowing snow with icicles hanging off my beard and mustache, wearing 4 layers of clothing and still freezing my butt off.
I've been to the Poconos in the summer with our RV decades ago. Beautiful.

How do you use a tractor with all of those trees and hills ????

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Very, very nice. People around comment that a cab on a tractor detracts from the adventuresome spirit of working an open station tractor. Personally, I'd rather have the cab than the adventure of plowing snow in zero degree weather.

My brother in law is a full time farmer on a 750 acre farm. Just bought a 2016 JD 5100E with a cab and he dearly loves it. Only had canopies on the main tractor previously. Now looking at retro cab kit for the #2

Reactions: Hoodoo Valley

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's time now for our October 2019 Tractor Of The Month selection. This month, we decided to nominate Parkeyjimbos 1969 International 434. Please take a moment here to commend ParkeyJimbo and his tractor registry. View attachment 49843

Also be sure to keep your registry up to date and if you're a newer member whom hasn't added your tractor yet, please take part and provide as much info about your machine as possible. Thank you!
Well as an IH fan how could I not love it.

I like this 'practical' resto... Much better than a full nut and bolt showroom one.

Really great job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts