Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
I think that pup would be finding a new home.........Today I hand raked a section of the yard the dogs (4 weiner dogs a GSD and a Spitz) use (not enough room for the tractor and vac cart to manuver around all the trees etc) and after cleaning it all up, I had to get almost a whole utility trailer (15 cu ft size to fill in all the holes those little devils (only the weiner dogs do the digging and destroying) had dug here and there. You could not see them before due to pinestraw etc, but in the end after filling them all in there was less than 3 or 4, 5 gal bucks of dirt remaining. I was hot, and tired (temp in low 80's) and still wanted to finish vac up one section of the goat yard. I had a plastic soda bottle of coke, and set it on the picnic table along with my 2 month old pair of eyeglasses. Went and vac'd the goat yard and came back for a drink of coke, and it was empty, those critters of mine chewed the bottle apart and got to the coke. Then I spoted almost as many new holes dug in the yard. I started to holler at them, and noticed my eyeglasses on the ground behind one tree. They looked like they were used for target practice with a BB gun. The lens (plastic) were impacted with teeth marks and busted, and the plastic ear pieces were gone, and the frames in general were tornup and mangled (wire frames no less) In less than 30 minutes time they managed to tear up a pair of $300+ glasses and waste half a bottle of my soda, and dig yet another continuation to the grand canyon they are working on. I just know if my dog(s) would have leaked on my puter keyboard or my laptop they would be in deep sheeet for sure. Probably be wearing a 6" long lead attached to a 150# anvil for a very long time. Of course I would be the one sleeping in the dog house for getting on the better halfs little babies.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
I know what you mean. One of our dogs (puppy at the time-who turned out to be a truely great dog) Chewed up my wife's prescription glasses at almost $500. Then chewed up her brand new pair of 9West shoes. But now that she is old and the best dog I have ever had, it makes for a good story.

·
Registered
518 Posts
had a [pomeranian tht used 2 get on kitchen table wen no body was around i cght it layin dwn on table one day chompin on my dads glass case lol an one summer day it took wallet out my cousins pocket as a distraction he put his beer dwn 2 get waqllet n dog ran bak n was drinkin his budweiser lollol tht dog was a tuff lil bugger lolLOLL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts