Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured some of you horse lovers would appreciate the picture of Kathrine "Of the Hooters" Harris on horse back! :thumbsup: :lmao: :clown: :smiles: :cowboy:

Nice Horsey!

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Nice

Nice looking rider i mean horse:duh: :smiles:
Jody

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
you know she'll not be getting many of the lefty florida voters... since the 2000 election.. but i'd give her my vote.... and then some..

·
Premium Member
4,123 Posts
I'd vote for them.. err I mean her :D

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Sophmoric

I hold myself to a high standard. Some of you guys look at that photo and think pretty woman. Some of our more animal oriented members look at that picture and think pretty horse.Me I see a dedicated public servent getting a much deserved photo oppertunity.We all know that people will not vote for her just because she is a knockout.There is no place for sex when it comes to government.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I hear even Monica Lewinsky is gonna vote Republican this time....something about the Democrats leaving a bad taste in her mouth.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
its funny, during the florida election debocle they made her up as a dragon lady with all the makeup.. I am sure that the photo was put out and approved by her or her people to show that she is not a hag...

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
`Remake

A lot of men in Florida will be voting with thier little head this fall.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
She would make a great play toy for all those old dried up geezers in there.Maybe they would be to busy with here to be thinking of ways to up are taxes.She could be a good thing.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Originally posted by johndeere
She would make a great play toy for all those old dried up geezers in there.Maybe they would be to busy with here to be thinking of ways to up are taxes.She could be a good thing.
I'm new here, but aren't you the same guy who thinks the FL election was stolen? You're wrong, of course, but this is the fine lady who kept the election on the up and up. She's a strong lady who will do her duty. I'd be proud to support her if she ever runs for national office.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Originally posted by johndeere
Johndeere, with the way you rant, I'm surprised your not looking forward to your new tax increase coming from your friend Dr. Dean in 2005. After all, someone who can buy a new CC2166 and a new LX277 in one year can surely afford to pay more taxes. That measly $800 check and the extra $30 a week in my paycheck really doesn't help me that much. I love to pay taxes. All of my favorite stars, like Barbara Striesand, Martin Sheen and Madonna support the Democrats and they have plenty of money to give to the government just like me. They say, make the rich pay more. I say, if the rich want to pay more, let them. I'm sure the government won't send the extra check back.
(I hope this tread keeps going a good long time. Everytime it comes up, I still have to go back and admire that fine horse in that photo.):elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I posted the link for a good break of humor but also on a serious note. She definitely looks good on that horse and I recognize the courage she displayed in the Florida vote manipulation operation. She did the right thing and took a lot of heat.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Hey Wheely didn't Barbara Streisand say she was going to move away if Al Gore didn't win. What happen!!!
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll just get straight to the point...................NICE HOOTERS!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :cowboy: :smiles: :clown: :lmao:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts