Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I for one do not know everything. Maintaining the desire to know more, is what gives me the capacity to learn. At times I marvel at the intelligence and knowledge of the people who post here. Some folks give very concise and easy to understand information to address what ever question or problem is presented.
For others I fear their overwhelming desire to post, sometimes out paces their knowledge on the subject at hand. Now just so you don't misunderstand what I am trying to say, this too can have value. There are folks who give excellent answers to whatever they are posting to, and there are people who entertain me with their answers.
So if you feel like posting on a subject and haven't got a clue what you are talking about, please don't let that stop you, I love to laugh. At no time will I ever call you names or belittle you in any way. Why would I want to inhibit someone just because they steadfastly refuse to let the truth get in the way of a great story?
As a final note:
I will from time to time gas out the entire forum with a ridiculous
answer to a post just to see if anybody is paying attention or just because I have not got a clue what I am talking about at that time.:lmao:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Well said slip we have to throw a joke in every once and a while:D
Jody

1 - 8 of 8 Posts