Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chrome

Howdy John. Thanks for the respond.John , did the picture come in ok? I am still haven problems with it showing up on my end. ( darn truckers)
Yes if you saw the pic that is/was my pride/joy. If you need to help the post/thread go at it. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,165 Posts
:homereat: Mmmmmmmmmmm... pretty!

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
sam yes it came out.. but it asks if i want to open or save it.. I think becasue its a bitmap not a jpg....

but yes it came out fine..

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
John Helping Hand

John , I want to thank you and Jody for your help. We live in this BIG tow/city of LAKEVIEW and only have dial up and part of the time it doesn't work. Jeannie say's maybe I could part with some of the CHROME and get the NEW-FASTER set up. Thanks again
:) :money: John you sent out a post I think last week asking about what we were gonna be getting for X-Mast
Jeannie say's for me to get you another new puppy and to tell you "JOHN THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO GIVE THE DOG A BATH." outta here outta here

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Re: John Helping Hand

Originally posted by SAM SAMSRAM

Jeannie say's for me to get you another new puppy and to tell you "JOHN THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO GIVE THE DOG A BATH." outta here outta here

thanks sam & Jeannie.. but.. one pup is enough.. i still have not gotten to sleep past 3:00 am.. little bugger wakes me up every morning at that time..

no problem on the picture post...

funny.. trade in some chrome for a faster modem!! good one jeannie

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Sam thats a nice looking Pete is it yours:question: And you know what they say old truckers never die they just get new Peterbuilts:lmao: My father was a truck driver he drove a Autocar it was a nice one to it had a double sleeper on it and aluminum wheels. And your welcome with the pictures here to help.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THANKS Jody

;) Thanks yes that is/was my PRIDE/JOY. A lot of time and $$$$$$ went into that truck and I know someone will ask about the power. Well it
had a 600 hp to the ground CAT with a 19 speed trany. Oh yes I did my part in maken them gears make that funny sound . ( GRIND)
SJ was gonna buy some of the chrome/light's for his tractor and new DOG HOUSE> :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rodster, that is a 1992 classic PETE( without all of them thing's that shine. "I never did find out how they got on that nice plain truck. "Any ideas?
And yes that truck would get about 125,000 up to 220,000 miles a year . It was a work truck and tried to get it into as many truck/car show's I could.It even made a number of trip's from S CAL all the way up to FAIRBANKS.Most of the time it was between NY- CAL- WASH- ID- NEV another word's just where ever I went.Did not have very much free time on weekends but if you want a good looking toy you gotta work at it. It's sortta like my GT-5000 this week I have put about 20 hours on it with the Dozer Blade and rear blade. Our snow storm this week was 7+ inches.:dazed:

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by SAM SAMSRAM It's sortta like my GT-5000 this week I have put about 20 hours on it with the Dozer Blade and rear blade. Our [/B]
Chrome Dozer Blade... Sweeeet!!!

in case Jeannie is looking for any gift ideas...

:furious:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Chrome DOZER BLADE

Thank's John..... Jeannie said that you would "NOT" TELL" ! No I gotta
stay with the BLACK BLADE.Maybe you could get one and keep it until after X-MAST and then send it to me???? :money: :fineprint
How is my small pup doing?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts