·
Premium Member
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Joe

Maybe third times the charm! He's had that on ebay at least once already and advertised on yahoo bolensGclassifeids. Kind of a cool attachment altough it's nothing more than a wheelbarrow body that dumps. Would be a shame to actually use it!

·
Registered
92 Posts
As a matter of interest to all who haunt Bolens classifieds of any kind, each time this is listed, and I think that this is the third time on eBay, the reserve drops. You are right Sixchows, it would be a shame to use it, but you could show it off. I did bid on it thefirst time, but came nowhere near the reserve, as it turned out. He even sent me an email soliciting me to bid higher before it got away.

Now if Brinly had only made a larger version for the HT tractors---------hmmmmm hmmmmm

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
LP

You know it's nothing more than a wheelbarrow w/o the handles and wheel. You can buy a wheelbarrow body at any home improvement store. All you would need to make is a frame and a hinge or pivot point. Gotta be a lot less than $225 to make one that looks just as good!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I know. That's what struck me immediately about the item on eBay. I had never even heard of such a thing before, and I thought "The damned thing looks just like my old metal wheelbarrow!!!!!! and someone marketed this?? successfully?? I need them working for me!!" I'd be on easy street if I could find the right gimmick that a whole bunch of fools would pay enough money for. And then I went and bid on the damned thing anyway simply for the novelty of it. :smoking: :smoking:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts