Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that California has a Govenator that drives the biggest SUV on the face of the earth, can we stop tacking on California Emissions gadetry to our small engines? ;)

You all have an interesting state, I hope Arnold can pull it together for you. I also hope he can make a few movies still. Being Govenator shouldn't preclude you from being a movie star.

Arnold for President, 2012!!

-D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No.... My little mower can barely claim to have an engine. I just recall some 'chatter' in recent months about Briggs and these small engine manufacturers needing to slap on some smog stuff.

That'll make them cost more and break sooner.

:rolleyes:

-D

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Tractorguy said:
Your Tractor has smog hardware????
My GT5000 came with a California carb. No adjustments for the air fuel mixture. My GT3000 didn't have that, I could fine tune it to idle properly...The GT5000 doesn't idle right.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Originally posted by Deere

You all have an interesting state, I hope Arnold can pull it together for you. I also hope he can make a few movies still. Being Govenator shouldn't preclude you from being a movie star.

Arnold for President, 2012!!
Gotta find out first as to what kind of Governor he will make. He might turn out to be a better throttle governor on an engine than running a State.

As far as him becoming President though is an impossibility.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Perhaps Al Gore could still be on the scene to say...

"You Sir, are no Ronald Reagan!"

LOL.

I think you are right, I don't think we'll see the Govenator become the Presidenator...

-D

·
Registered
336 Posts
Not allowed

Without a change in the constitution, Arnold is prohibited from being President....

He was born in Austria, and the law requires Citizenship by birthright.

Arnold is a NARURALIZED citizen, and that doesn't count......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts