Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great site, as it has tractor brand specific forums for everyone to go to, be it a lawn/garden tractor or a compact/ag tractor....or the implements for either. It has some interesting off topic forums for debates, politics and general information forums. I for one like this format because I can look at posts that have a specific interest to me. I would really like to see this thing take off. With the long winter coming on, it could be another place to go visit with friends, and others sharing a common interest, Tractors. Just some idle thoughts as I sit here looking out the window at the snow piling up in the yard.

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I LIKE IT

I like it Argee but we dont get snow down here maybe once every 10 years or so. Then its gone by mid day.:D
Jody

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we dont get snow down here maybe once every 10 years or so.
Well, regretfully, we are getting far to early this year. We had about 4-5 inches before this quit. It was the wet sloppy type, just plain miserable for the lack of a better term. It's gone now, but we're supposed to get a repeat performance tomorrow. Tennessee is looking better all the time.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Hey Randy
You must be in the upper. I just got back from St. Helen
and it was like summer today. We went to winterize the cabin.
Rod

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, actually we live 40 miles south of the bridge. That snow came on the first of October. We didn't warm back up until the first of this week.

·
Registered
849 Posts
We went to the upper last summer. We went through a copper mine and stopped at Whitefish point. Lotsa miles and trees. It had been a long time since I was up that far.
Later Rod

1 - 10 of 10 Posts