Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have been to this site just to get ideas many times but this is my first time making a post because I desperately need help with my nh tc24da tractor. The 3ph wont raise although the fel works just fine, I changed the filters and did a psi check per the mm which calls for 1850 psi. On the diverter valve when turned to the 10 oclock position, I get 0 psi but when turned to the 1 oclock it states 1850 psi. I removed and inspect the valve at the bottom of the diverter valve which seems fine. I will appreciate any guidance, thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello all, I have been to this site just to get ideas many times but this is my first time making a post because I desperately need help with my nh tc24da tractor. The 3ph wont raise although the fel works just fine, I changed the filters and did a psi check per the mm which calls for 1850 psi. On the diverter valve when turned to the 10 oclock position, I get 0 psi but when turned to the 1 oclock it states 1850 psi. I removed and inspect the valve at the bottom of the diverter valve which seems fine. I will appreciate any guidance, thanks.
I discovered that the control valve for the three point lift was bad and I replaced it, the 3 point lift now
works like a charm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts