Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm Eldin and very new to the site. I recently purchased a 1975 Sears ST/16 that I've fallen in love with. I'm planning on restoring it. I was able to locate and purchase an original 3 point hitch and cultivator for it.
The thing runs like a champ. I thought about rebuilding the OH160 but since it runs so well I may leave her till any sign of her tiring . I dont know much history about my tractor besides it was used in competition pulling which explains the set up at the back end of it.
I would appreciate any insignt and I'm happy I found this tractor forum Ive seen a lot of cool stuff already in the forums.

P.S. yes I did put my tractor up for sale but I'm really in no rush to sell.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Hello all,

I'm Eldin and very new to the site. I recently purchased a 1975 Sears ST/16 that I've fallen in love with. I'm planning on restoring it. I was able to locate and purchase an original 3 point hitch and cultivator for it.
The thing runs like a champ. I thought about rebuilding the OH160 but since it runs so well I may leave her till any sign of her tiring . I dont know much history about my tractor besides it was used in competition pulling which explains the set up at the back end of it.
I would appreciate any insignt and I'm happy I found this tractor forum Ive seen a lot of cool stuff already in the forums.

P.S. yes I did put my tractor up for sale but I'm really in no rush to sell.
Shame, shame, shame. You need to post photos so can comment (slobber) on new tractor additions to the forum. You will be forgiven when photos are added. WELCOME

Reactions: Eldin

·
Premium Member
12,412 Posts
Ed, he already tossed it in the showcase. Here's a link with plenty of nice photos. 1975 Sears. Eldin, that's one fine looking unit. I'm coveting! Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Eldin

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Ed, he already tossed it in the showcase. Here's a link with plenty of nice photos. 1975 Sears. Eldin, that's one fine looking unit. I'm coveting! Welcome to the forum!
I looked for it and couldn't find it. I don't know how I missed it. I was curious as I had not seen one before. Will look again.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I found it. Nice looking rig. Love to get my hands on something similar to restore. I must have had another senior moment to miss it. They seem to be occuring more frequently lately.

Reactions: Hoodoo Valley

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shame, shame, shame. You need to post photos so can comment (slobber) on new tractor additions to the forum. You will be forgiven when photos are added. WELCOME

Haha yeah I will take more once I repaint her. I've decided to go with Valspar Equipment Yellow. Its close enough to the original Aztec Gold paint but I think it looks better than the original color.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Haha yeah I will take more once I repaint her. I've decided to go with Valspar Equipment Yellow. Its close enough to the original Aztec Gold paint but I think it looks better than the original color.
Good choice. You will be pleased at the outcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts