Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just walked through the family room where my wife has a T.V. on. I heard a couple attorneys talking about Wacko-Jacko and referred to him as "Mr. Jackson".

Now I don't know about you guys, but I think we need a new word or abbreviation. The women have Miss, Ms, Mrs, but we only have Mr.! He (?) sure as h** doesn't belong in the same group as the rest of us, we sure as h**l don't belong in the same group with him (?).

This is serious! We need your help. The best I can come up is "Prv.", the abbreviation for "pervert".

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by gwill
The best I can come up is "Prv.", the abbreviation for "pervert".
I like yours. How about "Mol" for Molester.
Jody

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Question

Johndeere, Isn't that a name made popular by a Hustler cartoon??? That's a least what I've heard. . .

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Did you guys see the freak side show MJ created in front of the court house at his araignment today? Where is the water cannon when you need it? :idea:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by Chief
Did you guys see the freak side show MJ created in front of the court house at his arraignment today? Where is the water cannon when you need it? :idea:
Yes i saw that circus the judge should have revoked his bail for being late. He was to busy blowing kisses to the crowd it made him late. It just pissed me off that the judge allow that to go on.:mad:#[email protected]$:

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
OK, I admit the guy is whacked. But do you think he really molested that boy? Or do you think his mother is a gold digger? Or maybed a little of both?

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Golly Gee

Mike is just an artist ,and very misunderstood. If I were to build an arcade shooting game for county fairs,mike dancing on the roof of that van would be a 50 point shot.

·
Registered
518 Posts
How bout PANSY PERVERT that be good name for him way he axcted at his court proceedings was bunch bull crap if you or i was do tht we'd be hancuffed n hauled to jail and how bout the party afterwards at neverland ranch wooo hooo i never heard givin out party invutations at a court leave it to nation of islam i thnk thy just want his money it all makes ya wanna:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts