Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chipmaker originally brought this site to our attention last year. It has since been resurrected and now resides at this address.

Vintage Farm Plans Home Page

This is a really neat site if you have the tools, ability and enjoy building things yourself.

Mark

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by memmurphy
Chipmaker originally brought this site to our attention last year. It has since been resurrected and now resides at this address.

Vintage Farm Plans Home Page

This is a really neat site if you have the tools, ability and enjoy building things yourself.

Mark
Or you can be like me and download/print lots of these plans then never get around to makeing them because you lack "the tools, ability and enjoy building things yourself."
:D

Andy

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Andy, to funny.....There never seems to be enough hours in a day to plan that far ahead to make or build myself something...I seem to be mr nice guy of the neighbor hood all of a sudden... is spring in the air......

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: New Vintage Farm Plans Home Page

Originally posted by chrpmaster
Or you can be like me and download/print lots of these plans then never get around to makeing them because you lack "the tools, ability and enjoy building things yourself."
:D

Andy
I resemble that statement. :lmao:

Mark

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
You know? I was thinking the SAME thing. I have STACKS of this stuff from the web printed out. Some times I DO get to build something though. Last summer I built a pinic table I had printed out plans for.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Re: Internet Plans

Originally posted by catmando
Does anyone have plans for building something from old stacks of internet plans?

LOL

I have built some fires from them. Seem to work good:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts