Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it started out being the Mystery Tractor and now it's got a new owner. Yep, I'm a proud owner of a Case 700B, one of 83 in 1959. There was onyl 60 made in 1958 for a total of 143 units prodiced. Will have to plan another road trip to go get it. I'm anxious to get it home and take it for a drive :) :) I'm getting closer to finishing my collection. I've got a 500, 600, 700B, 801B. 900 and 2 900B's. I did pass on bidding on a running Case 500, figured it was to far to be hauling 2 big tractors. Never know I might find a Case S or Mccormick W-4 on my travels :D :) According to my information
caseman-d

:spinsmile spinsmile :spinsmile spinsmile spinsmile :spinsmile spinsmile :spinsmile :tractorsm :tractorsm

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Congrats caseman it got a good home. Lets see some pictures when you get it out.
Jody

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jody, I want you to know I wasn't ingnoring your response. I have another picture of the tractor on email that I'm been trying to down load so I could attach it to my reply. I finally gave up and will post some pictures when I get the tractor home. Thanks for the reply
caseman-d

:spinsmile spinsmile :spinsmile spinsmile :spinsmile spinsmile :spinsmile :tractorsm

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm getting closer to be ready for my trip to go get my new tractor. I installed a hitch a couple of months ago and just this last week I got the brake controller installed. I took it out yesterday and hauled some panels for a friend.

The pickup is a 2001 Chevy 3/4t with 8.1 with the allison automatic trany. With that who needs a hemi! Seems to have plenty of power. The trailer is a 2000 Delta with a 26ft bed. Hopefully things will go alright. Plan on leaving the 28th to go after the Case 700. Attaching a picture of the pickup.
caseman-d

:spinsmile spinsmile :spinsmile spinsmile :spinsmile spinsmile :spinsmile :tractorsm

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Nice. Hey Caseman, houses there look really close together --- Do you have farm land elsewhere or do the properties just go back really far? Just curious --- Really nice trailer there too!!! :D :D

Congrats on your "new toy!"

:homereat:

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Sweet Set-up

Nice looking truck, trailer combo you got there Caseman. Keep collecting them they are getting a good home.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Nice set up caseman that goose neck trailer makes for nice towing. Enjoy you new ride.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by admin
Nice. Hey Caseman, houses there look really close together --- Do you have farm land elsewhere or do the properties just go back really far? Just curious --- Really nice trailer there too!!! :D :D

Congrats on your "new toy!"

:homereat:
Andy,
I have about 70ft in back for a back yard, I have one of my Case D's and a motor in the back yard. The lot is like 60ft x130ft???. I store most of my tractors about 8 miles from town out where the club is located. If I would quit buying tractors I might be able to buy some land lol. They have started a division just east of me, there lots are a lot higher and smaller than mine, There goes my nice view :mad: :mad: :cry: :cry:
caseman-d

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Sweet Set-up

Originally posted by slipshod
Nice looking truck, trailer combo you got there Caseman. Keep collecting them they are getting a good home.
Thanks slip, I just hope I can aford to keep gas in it. Hopefully when comming home the wind will push me lol. Will have both trailer and pickup serviced be for leaving.Hoping the reactorwill weigh about 7500.
caseman-d

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well it's getting closer. Plan on leaving on Friday the 28th of May. I have to do a little tinkering on the trailer and most everything else is ready, I hope. Other than the price of gas I'm looking forward to the trip. 4 days to go.:) :) :) :) :) :)
caseman-d

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by farmallmaniac
Thats a nice looking rig you got going there:thumbsup:
Ryan
Thanks Ryan,
I sure hope it runs as good as it looks. The trailer has made several road trips before but it will be the first for the pickup. To be on the safe side I got extra spare tires, extra jack, blocks, and wrenches. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
caseman-d

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well tomorrow is the big day. I am heading out to get my new Case 700 I bought last April. I an looking forward to the trip. Have plans on stopping in to see a couple of tractor guys I;ve met on the net. I will be gone for a few days so I would like to ask all of you to fill in while I'm gone. I will take pictures pictures so I can fill you all in when I get back. I hope all will go well with this trip. Till I get back you all have a safe weekend also.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
caseman-d

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I'm back. I got the tractor with out any major break downs. I do have to admitt I was on some of the roughest roads I've ever been on. I even plowed lots of mud, still have some of that Canadian gravel on my trailer LOL. Will try to get some pictures downloaded. Was a very rainy and windy trip so not many pictures.
caseman-d

·
Registered
977 Posts
caseman send that gravel back we need all of it we can get...lol
thanks for stopping in for the visit it was great to have you.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Welcome back cant wait to long to see the pictures:D But i can wait long enough for you to get some rest.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts