Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Company I work for used to sell and service Toro lawn and garden equipment. We are no longer a dealer and we have some misc. parts on the shelf my boss wants to sell cheap. Does any one know of anyone that mighr be intested in buying up the inventory we have. Also if you have acertain part number your looking for we can see if we have it on hand. It's mostly smaller stuff, wheels, blades, pulleys, filters, and other misc parts. Interested parties can send a email to [email protected] and use toro parts for a subject or you can contact me threw this site.
thanks
caseman-d

·
Registered
12 Posts
need a clevis hitch

I'm looking for a type "A" clevis hitch (part #85518) for my 1987 312-8. Please let me know if you have one for sale.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the toro parts list that the company is trying to unload. We would like to sell the whole lot but if there is something that someone could use please email the request to [email protected] . The items on the list without a description after the cost are belts. Sorry for taking so long.
caseman-d

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
raider10 parts/donor tractor

Hello-don't know if this is the right place, but am looking for info on a wheelhorse raider 10, that I "accumulated"- kinda a basket case, but I have some room now in the work area, as I've been cleaning out-

I got the manuals from Toro, but not really a perfect copy...Just picked up some transmission parts form toro dealer--have to fix shifter problem first so I can move it around....

Thanks for any info/input..

I'll be around....C-Ya!:D

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Caseman good the hear from you again! Hows the new homestead (or should I call it the Case homestead) coming along? Keep us updated (with pics of course). I never get tired of looking at your collection though my wife does get nervous.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts