Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do box scrapers or attachments in general have to be tractor specific or are they universal. Looking at a john deere 4110 for sale but it has no attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,410 Posts
Most attachments are designed to fit the three point hitch that most tractors come with these days, but John Deere has their own quick connect system on the front end loader that uses only John Deere equipment. Something to look into. The only thing to keep in mind is that the 4110 has a Category I three point hitch, so the implements should Cat.I as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks it was a bust but do you know anything about john deere 316 can you put a rear mower on it the guy says he has it set up for rear sleeve hitch attachments.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What I have read from others John Deere is fussy about what will fit there tractors and if you don't; know
exactly if the product you purchase does fit the deere LOL! That's why I didn't purchase a Deere

willy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well thanks I appreciate it the john deere wa terrible too I am new to tractors period. I don't know too much but what about buying one from sunbelt rentals is that a bad idea they say everything works an it has 607hours he wants 8100for it 2013 kubota bx25 lbr any thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
9,410 Posts
According to Tractordata, they sold new in 2013 for over $19,000.00. I guess it all depends on how beat up it looks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts