Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
EX Super Mod
Joined
·
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is state of the art street sweepers in China:lmao:
Jody

<img src=http://www.tractorforum.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=29991>
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,567 Posts
Originally posted by farmallmaniac
I knew I should have patented that!:argh:
You have never heard of a Street Sweeper????? This IS a Street Sweeper.

<img src="http://www.gunsamerica.com/upload/976268392-1.jpg">;) :D
 

·
EX Super Mod
Joined
·
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Chief
You have never heard of a Street Sweeper????? This IS a Street Sweeper.

<img src="http://www.gunsamerica.com/upload/976268392-1.jpg">;) :D
I call that a tommy gun:D
Jody
 

·
EX Super Mod
Joined
·
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is what a tommy gun looks like.
Jody

<img src=http://www.tractorforum.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=30100>
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by Chief
You have never heard of a Street Sweeper????? This IS a Street Sweeper.

<img src="http://www.gunsamerica.com/upload/976268392-1.jpg">;) :D
You worry me sometimes Chief. I'd call that an Iraqi Street Sweeper.

Mark:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by jodyand
This is what a tommy gun looks like.
Jody

<img src=http://www.tractorforum.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=30100>
nice looking gun Jody.. is that yours? love the wooden handles..


chief.. thats a scary shotgun...how many rounds? is that legal?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,567 Posts
Originally posted by simple_john
nice looking gun Jody.. is that yours? love the wooden handles..


chief.. thats a scary shotgun...how many rounds? is that legal?
They use to be legal until the anti-gun freaks and socialists started whining about them. This particular model holds 12 rounds. You can still buy them but you must get a class II FFL for destructive devices to legally purchase and posess one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
chief thts wat happens too good things same thing happened too jody, tommy gun anybody cld buy one wen thy came out then governmnt made thm illegal n tht led too our gun laws now :elephant:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,173 Posts
that shotgun would be fun.. I burn a lot of CD's for work, i save the old ones and we go to a local sand pit with a shotgun and about 50-75 CD's placed in the sand pit is fun shootin.. like chuck conners or gary cooper, whoever it was in 'the rifleman'
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top