Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any one Know when the new Simplicity models are going to be shown Like the 4WD Legacy ect.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any time now, if some aren't being delivered already. I think the 4WD Legacy should start being delivered in December, unless I'm mistaken. A few are being shown around now by distributors.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Thanks Kent T I was hoping you would respond since you showed us on the other forum are first look at the new Legacy.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I saw the four wheel drive Legacy today, my Snapper salesman is also the Simplicity salesman and he had one on his trailer. The front axle assy looked tough. It had the Quik-Way built Simplicity loader installed on it. He told us the price for tractor,FEL,and deck would be about 10,500. It sounded like a good price to me. It should have it's place in the market.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
price

Amicks I like the sound of that price. I wonder if they will eventually Build a Snapper version of the Legacy.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Time will tell. When Simplicity bought Snapper they bought a bigger company than they were, however they got a bargain. If the Snapper tractors sell in the South better than the orange you may see them otherwise I wouldn't guess. We have all the new 2004 Snapper tractors made by Simplicity in stock and our sales force has decided to work hard to sell as many as we can. :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Re: price

Originally posted by Sergeant
Amicks I like the sound of that price. I wonder if they will eventually Build a Snapper version of the Legacy.
I like the sound of what I paid for my BX better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts