Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John Ratzenberger Made in America visits a John Deere Factory. It shows at 8pm central tonight 01/06/04 on the Travel Channel.
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
8pm central on the Travel Channel, today? That will be a definite must watch for me! Thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might have jumped the gun

In our news paper there is a picture of him standing next to a John Deere 420 dozer but after reading the paper it says future episodes will include segments on Ivory soap, the Monopoly game, John Deere tractors. I think tonight is a visit to Harley Davidson and Gatorade . So im sorry but i will let yall know when the John Deere episode comes on in case you dont want to watch the show till they do go there.
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
I like watching American Chopper on Discovery so the HD factory would be interesting too! Paul Sr. is my kinda guy and my wife and kids think I am a lot like him. Not sure if that is good or not? :driving: :dazed:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
The Harley factories are awesome. We sell them sand paper for the paint lines and I get to go into them pretty often. We also sell/give away OCC cutting and grinding wheels and flap discs that are used on American Choppers. If you see a Blue disc or a cut off wheel, chances are its ours. I have been in their new shop and it isn't nearly as big as it looks in the show. I only got the meet Paul Jr. and Mike.

I think they are letting fame get to their heads a bit. They were kinda upitty last time we did a sales call their.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Not Allowed

My wife will not allow me to watch anything with a John Deere in it. She is afraid I will buy something.I had cabin fever earlier today and I had to see a bit of Green,so a stop at my local Deere dealer was in order.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Senior

Cheif, Do you look anything like him? He's one bad a$$ looking dude. Kind of cuddly too though.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Is it the John Deere factory in Japan, or the one in China? I want to make sure i brush up on the language before i watch it. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Sweeet

Good one Durwood. When I read your reply, I thought it was Wheely_boy. No offense:peace:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts