Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
He said it had 4hr's on it then to me its used. Its a very great used Power King tractor :D

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Your right didn't see the dot.:nerd: Guess my eyes are getting old:D

·
Registered
505 Posts
Not for certain but it seems there's a decimal point in front of that 4 hours. Is that 4 hours or 4/10ths?. Now I wonder if it has a 3 or 4 digit hour meter?

Sorry I don't know much about Power King, but it is a nice looking little tractor. If they were really that much brand new, why wouldn't someone buy a subCUT instead??

Mark

***edit*** woops, looks like I posted a few seconds too late.

·
Premium Member
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These were made before most companies made sub CUTs. I'm guessing this was made in the late 1990's. Power King still exists as a parts company selling whats left in inventory. There is somesort of legal limbo they are in that they can't produce tractors, I forget the details, but if you do a Google search, the company pops up.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
I have never seen much about the "newer" PK like this one. Were they still a tough as the older ones??

·
Premium Member
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The newer ones had a plastic (fiberglass?) hood cowl, and were available with a hydro. As far as being tough, I never ran one, and only saw a couple at the dealer that used to sell these in my area, but I imagine that under the pretty styling, it was essentially the same machine, just more creature comforts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts